The Ernst & Young Business Plan Guide by Ernst & Young, Brian R. Ford, Patrick T. Pruitt, Jay M. Bornstein (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.49+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's competitive business environment, a well thought out business plan is more important than ever before. Not only can it assist you in raising the money needed to start or expand a business-by attracting the interest of potential investors-but it can also help you keep tabs on your progress once the business is up and running. Completely revised and updated to reflect today's dynamic business environment, The Ernst & Young Business Plan Guide, Third Edition leads you carefully through every aspect involved in researching, writing, and presenting a winning business plan. Illustrating each step of this process with realistic examples, this book goes far beyond simply discussing what a business plan is. It explains why certain information is required, how it may best be presented, and what you should be aware of as both a preparer and reviewer of such a proposal. Divided into three comprehensive parts, The Ernst & Young Business Plan Guide, Third Edition outlines the essential elements of this discipline in a straightforward and accessible manner. Whether you're considering starting, expanding, or acquiring a business, the information found within these pages will enhance your chances of success. * Advice on how to write and develop business plans * A realistic sample plan * All new sections on funding and financing methodswith provisions for restructuring and bankruptcy * Tips for tailoring plans to the decision makers
- Author BiographyBrian R. Ford is Ernst & Young's gaming industry specialist, serving as a coordinating partner on both audit and special engagement projects throughout the industry. He also serves the retail and distribution industries and has specialized in growth companies for many years. Jay M. Bornstein is a tax partner at Ernst & Young and has specialized in emerging businesses for many years. Patrick T. Pruitt is a partner in Ernst & Young specializing in strategic growth markets, where he has worked extensively with clients accessing the capital markets. Ernst & Young LLP is one of the nation's leading professional services firms, providing tax, assurance, and advisory business services to thousands of individuals as well as domestic and global business.
- Author(s)Brian R. Ford,Ernst & Young,Jay M. Bornstein,Patrick T. Pruitt
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/06/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.