All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionRevive your inner artist for a few moments each day with these simple puzzles of the most breathtaking scenes from nature. From hummingbirds and eagles, to Tuscan landscapes and Mount Everest, you'll find over 40, intricate illustrations to satisfyingly complete, colour-in and frame as you so choose! Dot-to-dots were a requisite of childhood; a simple puzzle that kept us quiet for a few moments while we excitedly uncovered the scenes within them. It is this philosophy that runs throughout the Escapist series, with each image offering a short sojourn from the stresses of your day, allowing you to slow everything down and lose yourself in those few moments when your focus is devoted solely to satisfyingly watching a picture take form through the lines you draw. Creative, calming and completely addictive, unveil spectacular sights line by line, just by picking up your pencil.
- Author(s)Thibault Daumain
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarper Thorsons
- Content Note90 b/w illus
- Weight410 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.