All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionTraditionally shrouded in mystery and taught only to the closest students, the secrets of Taijiquan push-hands and fighting technique from the Chen style are revealed in this book. Master Wang Fengming, an eleventh generation practitioner of Chen-style Taijiquan, provides detailed information about the famous internal fighting techniques and reveals inside kwledge essential to the remarkable results achieved by the Chinese masters. The book features: - effective ways of cultivating Taiji internal power - variety of joint-locking techniques and counter techniques - 13 postures of Taiji explained - leg work, including stances and kicking techniques - unique silk-reeling exercises - rarely revealed vital point striking - 7 styles of push-hands training - 20 kinds of Taiji energy explained and demonstrated. This comprehensive book is a major contribution to the literature on push-hands techniques in the West.
- Author BiographyMaster Wang Fengming is an internationally reputed martial arts master specializing in Taiji, Qigong, and Baguazhang. He is the author of several books and has published more than 100 articles in martial arts magazines around the world. He is assistant manager of Huaxia Martial Arts Club with the FESCO International Training Center and assistant manager of Feng Zhiqiang Wushu School of the Beijing Wushu Association. Master Wang is currently based in Edison, NJ.
- Author(s)Wang Fengming
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note79 b&w diagrams and 426 photographs
- Weight717 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.