All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor more than a decade, the hardcover edition of this Parrothead favorite has been available only at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville stores, as well as through their website. But w this fifth edition of The Essential Book of Boat Drinks has t only been updated, but also expanded in a softcover format. You don't need to own either a boat or a blender to enjoy the stuff in this book. All you need to kw are a few good songs by heart.
- Author BiographyOlaf Nordstrom is a bartender/fisherman/carpenter/philosopher/substitute teacher/raconteur/ and mariner who also has written The Margaritaville Cookbook, Things You Know by Heart: 1001 Questions from the Songs of Jimmy Buffett, and The Essential Book of Tequila. He always claims to be working on A Barfly's Guide to Key West. In addition, he has been a holder of The Guinness Book of Records, off and on, since 1971. Living aboard SV Victorious Egret, he summers on the Vineyard Sound and winters on Crab Key. Whatever the latitude, he cooks, eats, drinks, fishes, sails, reads, writes, and spends as little time working as necessary. In short, he is not only a man who gave up his own name, but also the person your parents warned you about.
- Author(s)Olaf Nordstrom
- PublisherPeninsula Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeninsula Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.83
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $17.24
- AU $29.19Trending at AU $39.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.