All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $24.34Free postage
- AU $28.85Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionApplying Buffett's principles to techlogy and international investing From the bestselling author of The Warren Buffett Way and The Warren Buffett Portfolio comes The Essential Buffett: Timeless Principles for the New Ecomy. In this fresh take on Buffett's irrefutable investment methods, Robert Hagstrom shows readers how to apply Buffett's principles to techlogy and international investing using real-life case studies of successful fund managers like Legg Mason's Bill Miller. Following the Buffett model, Hagstrom explains Buffett's four timeless principles: 1) analyze a stock as a business; 2) demand a margin of safety for each purchase; 3) manage a focus portfolio; 4) protect yourself from the speculative and emotional forces of the market. Then Hagstrom shows how Buffett's thinking can be applied in the new ecomy, addressing techlogy investing, international investing, small cap stocks, and socially responsible investing. Perhaps most valuable are Hagstrom's insights into the psychology behind Buffett's focus investing. For the first time, we are given sure-fire guidelines on how to become a winning Buffett disciple. The Essential Buffett will include convenient sidebars featuring key Buffett ideas, enabling readers to quickly compare Buffett's fundamental tenets.
- Author BiographyROBERT G. HAGSTROM is the author of The Warren Buffett Way: Investment Strategies of the World's Greatest Investor; The Warren Buffett Portfolio: Mastering the Power of the Focus Investment Strategy; The NASCAR Way: The Business That Drives the Sport; and Latticework: The New Investing. Hagstrom is Senior Vice President of Legg Mason Funds Management and Director of Legg Mason Focus Capital.
- Author(s)Robert G. Hagstrom
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/09/2002
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width161 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.