All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the estimated six million carers in the UK today, Mary Jordan has once again brought together a wealth of practical information, supported it with numerous sources of extra help, and illustrated the practical issues with personal stories that experienced carers will instantly recognize. Revised and updated to reflect the latest changes in financial, social and health care support, this Guide will continue to be an essential companion for anyone caring for a relative or friend, especially in the context of old age and/or dementia.
- Author(s)Mary Jordan
- PublisherHammersmith Health Books
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHammersmith Health Books
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition StatementSecond
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.