All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA healthy diabetic diet is all about eating a wide variety of foods, increasing the amount of vegetables and fibre, reducing protein and learning to recognise hidden sugars and this book proves just how simple and delicious this can be. A comprehensive introduction, written by the nutritionist Louise Blair, provides all the information you need to plan and shop and cook and Anthony's 200 recipes take inspiration from cuisines around the world to bring you the very best, most flavoursome and most healthy dishes, even when it's a traditional Sunday Roast or a hearty venison stew accompanied by an American-style cheesecake or a delicious fruit crumble. Whether you have diabetes or live with someone who does, this is the book for food lovers who kw that healthy food should also mean appetising food.
- Author BiographyAntony Worrall Thompson is an award-winning chef, broadcaster and keen exponent of healthy eating. Since being diagnosed with pre-diabetes, he has designed a diabetic diet that is full of flavour, variety and nutrition. He is the author of a number of bestselling books, including Healthy Eating for Diabetes and The Diabetes Weight Loss Diet.
- Author(s)Antony Worrall Thompson,Louise Blaire
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content NoteColour photography throughout
- Width225 mm
- Height255 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $21.56Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.83
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $16.56Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $39.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.