All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdeally suited for use in swift-moving surveys of World, Atlantic, and Latin American history, this abridgment of Ted Humphrey and Janet Burke's 2012 translation of the True History provides key excerpts from Diaz's text and concise summaries of omitted passages. Included in this edition is a new preface outlining the social, ecomic, and political forces that motivated the European discovery of the New World.
- Author BiographyJanet Burke is Associate Dean in Barrett, the Honors College, and Lincoln Fellow for Ethics and Latin American Intellectual History in the Lincoln Center for Ethics, at Arizona State University. Ted Humphrey is Presidents Professor, Barrett Professor, and Lincoln Professor of Ethics and Latin American Intellectual History at Arizona State University.
- Author(s)Bernal Diaz del Castillo,Janet Burke,Ted Humphrey
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2014
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight280 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine532 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.