Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionEmergency situations can occur without warning and in any condition - day or night, in fine or inclement weather. This book shows you what to do in the event of an accident, whatever the severity. Practical roadside first aid basics are addressed, as are the practical and legal obligations for all those who may be involved, and explanations of what the emergency services will do, and why. Other situations addressed include how to avoid problems as a lone driver, as well as situations such as car-jacking. Finally, car parks, and their own specific security problems, are discussed.
- Author BiographyA member of the Guild of Motoring Writers, Bruce has been driving for both work and pleasure for more than forty years in the UK and mainland Europe. In that time he has had practical experience of the safety situations covered within this book, specifically relating to accidents and situations encountered on public roads. Bruce has also been a motor racing Safety Marshal, with the British Automobile Racing Club, and has extensive trackside training in the specifics of handling accident scenes, as well as the practicalities of first-aid and fire-fighting.
- Author(s)Bruce Grant-Braham
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2013
- SubjectDriving & The Highway Code
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Content Note95
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.