All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis long-awaited collection of more than 350 recipes represents favorites from EatingWell: The Magazine of Food & Health that have migrated to the top of an elite line of new and classic dishes w numbering well into the thousands. These are exciting new recipes that EatingWell's own staff members take home at night alongside the time-tested winners that dedicated readers call and write to request over and over again. All are freshly updated, with improved nutritional analyses and an eye to today's fast-evolving nutritional guidelines. Within these pages you'll find clear, simple and often very quick recipes. You'll also find a unique Healthy Weight Loss Index that identifies which recipes fit into particular diet guidelines, rating them on overall health (calories, carbohydrates, and fats), fiber content, and which recipes best address the needs of those on low-carbohydrate weight-loss plans. Losing weight longer has to mean sacrificing great tastes and fine dining. * Good carbs: don't abandon the things your body needs and craves: whole grains, great-tasting vegetables and fruits * Good fats: enhance your recipes and your family's health with the right fats and oils, while lowering saturated-fat content * Great flavors: savor rich taste using trustworthy recipes and the secrets of award-winning cooks and the best tricks and techniques from EatingWell Recipes include: * Chicken Saute with Mango Sauce * Updated Mac & Cheese * Asian Stir-Fried Shrimp with Sw Peas * Grilled Pork Chops with Rhubarb Chutney * Pizza with White Beans, Prosciutto, and Rosemary * Spring Vegetable Stew * Fragrant Bulgar Pilaf with Toasted Almonds * Grilled Vegetable Salad * Sunday Sausage Strata * Vegetarian Hot Pot * Salmon with North African Flavors * Blueberry Danish * Fruit-Filled Crepes * Double-Raspberry Souffles * Lemon Almond Polenta Torta * Chocolate-Hazlenut Cake * Pineapple Upside-Down Muffins * Mango Brulee Learn the flavors, strategies, and insights to help you keep fit and stay healthy while never boring your palate.
- Author BiographyPatsy Jamieson has a large and devoted following among cooks who value recipes that call for healthful ingredients and that can be counted on to work every time. A graduate of La Varenne, she has directed EatingWell's test kitchens for more than a decade and is the creator of hundreds of highly acclaimed nutrition-conscious recipes. The EatingWell Media Group is a fast-growing communications company producing an award-winning national consumer magazine, high-quality food- and nutrition-related books, a content-rich website, e-mail newsletters, and serving content to strategic partners with other electronic media.
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication27/09/2004
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleEatingWell
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note16 pages of color photographs
- Weight1030 g
- Width211 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byPatsy Jamieson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.