All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEat your way to health with this complete guide to over 60 of the most nutrient-dense foods! If you eat food, you need this book! Sophie Malas is a straight-talking, down-to-earth clinical nutritionist who is passionate about showing people how they can eat their way to being the greatest, healthiest version of themselves. In The Essential Edible Pharmacy she takes over 60 of the most commonly available nutrient-dense foods (covering everything from leafy greens to root vegetables and legumes, from herbs and spices to fruits, nuts and seeds), and with great warmth, enthusiasm and kwledge explains exactly why each of these foods is so good for you. This is then followed with a simple and delicious recipe for each ingredient that will entice even the fussiest tastebuds. Over 60 simple yet mouth-wateringly delicious recipes are included, such as Wholesome Lentil Dahl; Chicken, Mushroom and Ginger Hot Pot; Spinach, Sweet Potato and Quia Burgers; Decadent Brazil Nut Truffles; Baked Apples with Macadamia Crumble; and Salted Coconut and Strawberry Semifreddo. Fully illustrated throughout with gorgeous photographs of fresh produce and flavoursome recipes, this is a practical and beautiful reference book that will both entertain and educate. Supercharge your health and tingle your taste buds into life with The Essential Edible Pharmacy.
- Author BiographySophie Manolas is a clinical nutritionist whose rural childhood taught her the importance of the home vegetable patch and fresh produce. After qualifying in Nutritional Medicine, Sophie established her own practice, and has achieved great success with her down-to-earth approach.
- Author(s)Sophie Manolas
- PublisherExisle Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationWoolombi
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintExisle Publishing
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.