All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE ESSENTIAL ERNEST HOLMES comprises selections from classic works such as. This Thing Called You, The Science of Mind textbook and Creative Mind and Success. Also included are brilliant passages from some of Holmes's lesser-kwn works, such as The Voice Celestial, as well as a generous sampling from articles and lectures. The book features remembrances of the beloved sage and teacher from the works of his contemporaries; a chrology of Holmes's life and work; and an accessible introduction by editor Jesse Jennings that frames Holmes's body of ideas for all readers. Here, in one volume, is a selection of the core and essential writings by internationally rewned scholar, mystic, and author Ernest Holmes, providing readers with a library of the most important ideas in the religious psychology that Holmes defined.
- Author BiographyFounding Minister of the Creative Life Spiritual Center in Houston, Jesse Jennings was ordained a minister in the United Church of Religious Science in 1988. His Q&A column has appeared monthly in <b>Science of Mind</b> magazine for ten years.
- Author(s)Ernest Holmes
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication24/05/2003
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintJeremy P Tarcher
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Volume editorJesse Jennings
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.