Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.24Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 18 Oct
- AU $13.12Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an essential guide from a leading paediatrician and recognised lactation consultant. It gives nursing mothers all the advice they need to breastfeed their babies successfully. It is the most up-to-date and comprehensive book on the subject. In Great Expectations: The Essential Guide to Breastfeeding , Marianne Neifert, MD, one of America's leading paediatricians and a recognised lactation consultant, gives nursing mothers all the advice they need to breastfeed their babies successfully. Neifert has spent the last 25 years addressing the situations that nursing mothers routinely encounter; her sound, reassuring and practical advice makes this a must-have for all new mothers-to-be.
- Author BiographyMarianne Neifert, MD is a well-known paediatrician, author of parenting books and a recognised breastfeeding expert. The author of other child-rearing books and articles, she also educates parents through speaking engagements, media appearances and articles in parenting magazines. She has also been a guest on numerous television programs.
- Author(s)Marianne Neifert
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication08/10/2009
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleGreat Expectations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date12/04/2017
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.