Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Essential Guide to Doing Your Research Project 2e is the ultimate companion to successfully completing your research project. Warm and pragmatic, it gives you the skills and the confidence needed to succeed matter what happens along the way. The book guides you through every step of your research project, from getting started to analysing data and writing up. Each stage is clearly set out, highlighting best practice and providing practical tips and down-to-earth advice for actually doing research. Key features include: * Fully developed website including podcasts, worksheets, examples of real projects and links to journal articles * Chapter summaries * Boxed definitions of key terms * Full glossary * Suggestions for further reading Bursting with real world examples and multidisciplinary case studies, this book addresses the key questions posed by anyone hoping to complete a research project. It is the must-have textbook every student needs.
- Author BiographyZina O'Leary is an internationally-recognized leader in research methodologies, and has a keen interest in the application of research to evidence-based decision-making. Zina is a Senior Fellow at the Australia and New Zealand School of Government where she coordinates research and project units for their Executive Masters and Executive Education Programs. Zina also has an extensive history as a consultant to both Government and the private sector and was the research coordinator for the Centre for Environmental Health Development at the World Health Organization Collaborating Centre. She is the author of Researching Real World Problems, The Social Science Jargon Buster, and Workplace Research.
- Author(s)Zina O'Leary
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication12/11/2013
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/01/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.