All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionEssentials of Social Anxiety is a shorter, revised paperback edition of The International Handbook of Social Anxiety, focusing on developmental and clinical perspectives. It is organized into two parts: The Development of Social Anxiety; and Clinical Perspectives and Interventions. Like the International Handbook, it covers research, assessment and treatment, giving clinical practitioners comprehensive coverage of the area and a single concise desk reference.
- Author BiographyW. Ray Crozier (PhD) is Professor of Psychology in the School of Social Sciences, Cardiff University. He is a Fellow of the British Psychological Society. He has published extensively on shyness and embarrassment as well as psychology of art and decision-making, and is the author of Understanding Shyness (Palgrave 2001) and editor of Shyness: Development, Consolidation and Change (Routledge, 2000) He organized the International Conference on Shyness and Self-consciousness held in Cardiff in 1977. Lynn E. Alden (PhD) is a Professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of British Columbia. She also holds an appointment as clinical supervisor in the psychology internship program at Vancouver General Hospital. She has served as Director of Clinical Training at UBC, as President of the Canadian Psychological Association. In addition, Dr. Alden served as an Associate Editor of Cognitive Therapy and Research. She has published extensively on cognitive-interpersonal perspectives of social anxiety, social phobia, and avoidant personality disorder.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/01/2005
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight674 g
- Width167 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byLynn E. Alden,W. Ray Crozier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.