All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a unique collection of the very best barbecue and grilling recipes to have been featured in the New York Times. It features vegetarian and meat recipes from rewned chefs. It includes expert tips and advice. Over the past 100 years, the New York Times has published thousands of articles on barbecuing and grilling, along with mouthwatering recipes - and this unique collection gathers the very best. These essential pieces are worth savouring t only for their time-tested advice and instruction, but also for the quality of the storytelling: even n-cooks will find them a delight to read. Almost all of the newspaper's culinary family weighs in here, along with both rewned chefs and everyday tailgaters. With everything from barbecue basics to expert tips, from healthy vegetarian fare to heart-attack-inducing meaty indulgences, this fun, surprising, and enlightening book is a treat for everyone.
- Author BiographyPeter Kaminsky is a former columnist for the New York Times and a contributor to Food & Wine magazine. He has written, coauthored, or contributed to numerous books, including Culinary Intelligence: The Art of Eating Healthy (and Really Well) (Vintage), which Jamie Oliver called a great guide to how to make the most of your food. He lives in Brooklyn, NY.
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes 10 b/w illustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byPeter Kaminsky
- Foreword byMark Bittman
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.