All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.23
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.53
- AU $14.81Trending at AU $21.35
About this product
- Description<i><b>Dear Traveler: </b></i> Say you're sailing in the south, Or hiking in the east. Your holiday's delightful -- Till you meet a pesky beast. What w? Should you igre it? Offer presents? Run and hide? Don't make a costly blunder -- Take our handy monster guide!
- Author BiographyDavid Small is the Caldecott Award-winning illustrator of So You Want to Be President? by Judith St. George. He also received Caldecott Honors for The Gardener by Sarah Stewart and One Cool Friend by Toni Buzzeo. He's illustrated dozens of other award-winning books, including That Book Woman by Heather Henson and The Underneath by Kathi Appelt, and lives in Michigan with his wife, Sarah Stewart. Linda Ashman is the author of a number of picture books, including The Essential Worldwide Monster Guide, illustrated by David Small; Babies on the Go, illustrated by Jane Dyer; and Sailing off to Sleep, illustrated by Susan Winter. She and her family live in Denver, Colorado.
- Author(s)Linda Ashman
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Children's Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Children's Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight119 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Small
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.