Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionDistilling years of hard-won success, experience, lessons and management wisdom, this book will help new and aspiring managers be the best they can be. For new and aspiring managers this exciting book will enable you to quickly learn all the clever and powerful tips, tricks, advice andkw-how that seasoned and experienced managers already kw.You will pick up effective ideas and learn powerful, practical skills that will help you become a better, more successful manager who really delivers results.
- Author BiographyBefore founding his successful consultancy, Maynard Leigh, Andrew Leigh worked as a senior manager in both the public and the private sectors. He has spent several years as a features writer for The Observer and an established author, his previous books include: Charisma, Your and Your Job (OUP); 20 Ways to Manage Better (CIPD); Effective Change (CIPD); Perfect Decisions; The Ultimate Business Presentation book; Perfect Presentations; Perfect Communications and Perfect Leader (Random House Business Books).
- Author(s)Andrew Leigh
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication13/03/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight368 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.