All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to dispel the mystery and alleviate the anxiety that many clinicians associate with the legal system, this volume surveys New York law as it applies to clinical practice and answers questions most often asked by clinicians. An indispensable guide for clinicians and students.
- Author BiographyStephen H. Behnke, J.D., Ph.D., is Director of the Program in the Practice of Scientific Investigation at the Harvard Medical School Division of Medical Ethics. He is on the Psychology Faculty of the Massachusetts Mental Health Center, and an Instructor in Psychology in the Harvard Medical School Department of Psychiatry.
- Author(s)Marvin Bernstein,Michael L. Perlin,Stephen H. Behnke
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication21/01/2004
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight570 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.