All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
About this product
- DescriptionHealey's practical, easy-to-follow book explains the basics of statistics, emphasizing practical application and skill development rather than complicated math. The text's numerous study tools help you review concepts and prepare for examinations.
- Author BiographyJoseph F. Healey, Ph.D., is Professor Emeritus of Sociology Christopher Newport University. He is author of STATISTICS: A TOOL FOR SOCIAL RESEARCH, 10th Edition (Cengage, 2014); RACE, ETHNICITY, GENDER AND CLASS, 7th Edition (Sage, 2015); DIVERSITY AND SOCIETY, 4th Edition (Sage, 2014); and is co-author of several other texts. Healey earned his A.B. and M.A. from The College of William and Mary (sociology and anthropology) and Ph.D. from University of Virginia (sociology and anthropology). In his spare time, he plays and records music for the hammer dulcimer and banjo.
- Author(s)Joseph F. Healey
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight700 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.