All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the British Medical Association's statement on the ethics related to care of the elderly, written and reviewed by a panel of rewned medical ethicists. As such it is an authoritative and considered reference, written in an accessible, n jargon so as to be useful for anyone charged with looking after the elderly. The book includes useful case examples so that it can be used by a range of health professionals and carers who need to kw the law and ethics of looking after older people. The authors focus on practical issues such as helping older people stick to their treatment regimes, the sort of information they should be given to give valid consent, and their rights to confidentiality, as well as discussion about where they want to end their lives when it comes to that point.
- Author BiographyBMA Medical Ethics Department, BMA House, Tavistock Square, London UK.
- Author(s)British Medical Association
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/01/2009
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.