All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe first volume in the Leeds School Series on Business & Society, this collection of lectures demonstrates the valuable results of a timely exchange of ideas regarding the nature of executive compensation. * Includes discussions across academic disciplines, perspectives, and intellectual orientations on the oft-debated topic of executive compensation. * Gathers for the first time a series of lectures delivered at the 2004 Japha Symposium at the University of Colorado. * Provides the reader with insight into the fundamental problems from a social and ethical perspective, and proposes a myriad of possible solutions.
- Author BiographyRobert Kolb is the Assistant Dean for Business and Society at the Leeds School of Business, University of Colorado, as well as the author and editor of over a dozen books and numerous articles on finance and investments. He currently devotes his time to writing and research, especially in the areas of futures markets, investments, and bond portfolio management.
- Author(s)Robert W. Kolb
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/01/2006
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleLeeds School Series on Business & Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.