All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe focus of ETHICS OF LEADERSHIP is the ethical challenges that are distinctive to leaders and leadership. Organized around themes such as power and the public and private morality of leaders, the book explores the ethical issues of leadership in a variety of contexts including, business, NGOs, and government. It integrates material on ethics and leadership from the great Eastern and Western philosophers with leadership literature and case studies. This multi-disciplinary approach helps philosophers and leadership scholars present a fully integrated view of the subject.
- Author BiographyJoanne B. Ciulla, who gained a Ph.D. in philosophy from Temple University, is Professor and Coston Family Chair in Leadership and Ethics at the Jepson School of Leadership Studies at the University of Richmond. She is one of the founding faculty of the Jepson School, which is the only school in the world to offer an undergraduate degree in Leadership Studies. Ciulla was also the first to hold the UNESCO Chair in Leadership Studies at the United Nations University International Leadership Academy, where she directed and designed leadership development programs for emerging leaders from all over the world. Previously, she has held academic appointments at the Harvard Business School, the Wharton School, Oxford University, and La Salle University. At Wharton she designed and taught the first required business ethics module for MBA students. Ciulla is on the editorial boards of THE BUSINESS ETHICS QUARTERLY, and THE JOURNAL OF BUSINESS ETHICS. She is the editor of the series, New Horizons in Leadership, for Edward Elgar Publishing, Ltd. Ciulla is a member of the Board of Directors of the Desmond Tutu Peace Foundation. She is also a consultant who helps design and develop programs on ethics and leadership for universities, companies, and government agencies in the U.S. and abroad.
- Author(s)Joanne B. Ciulla
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication29/06/2002
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight452 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.