Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ethics of Territorial Borders develops a distinctive line of argument, drawing on political theory and geography as well as international relations. Unusually, this book argues for the ethical significance of borders themselves, pointing to their role in human diversity and the enduring appeal of territorial division.
- Author BiographyJOHN WILLIAMS is a Lecturer in International Relations in the School of Government and International Affairs at Durham University, UK. He has published widely on aspects of international ethics and international theory including, most recently, an edited collection (with Anthony F. Lang) on Hannah Ardent and International Relations (Palgrave Macmillan, 2005).
- Author(s)John Williams
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/04/2006
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.