Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe best journalists are masters at their craft. With a comma and a colon, a vivid verb and a colorful adjective, they t only convey important information but also create a sense of place and evoke powerful emotions. A compelling story can shape_for good or ill_the way a reader understands people, events, and issues. The Ethics of the Story examines the ethical implications of narrative techniques commonly used in journalism, t just literary journalism but also news and feature writing. The book draws on interviews with 60 talented journalists, including Pulitzer Prize winners, to offer practical advice about ethical choices in writing and editing.
- Author BiographyDavid Craig is associate professor of journalism at the Gaylord College of Journalism and Mass Communication at the University of Oklahoma.
- Author(s)David Craig
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication27/10/2006
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.