All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA classic piece of French short fiction, 'The Etruscan Vase' is here presented alongside three other stories: 'The Vision of Charles XI', a dark tale of premonition set in the Swedish royal palace, 'Tamango', an account of a slave-ship revolt and 'The Blue Room', a supernatural farce and one of Merimee's final works.
- Author BiographyWell-versed in European languages and an archaeologist by profession, Prosper Merimee (1803 - 70) wrote stories and novellas which displayed his concern for historical accuracy and his fascination for foreign places.
- Author(s)Prosper Merimee
- PublisherAlma Books Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlma Classics
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Translated byDouglas Parmee
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $95.16
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.57
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.