All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe creation of the European Banking Union and the transfer of supervisory and resolution powers from the Member States to the European level has drastically changed the institutional setting for banking supervision within the Eurozone. Against this backdrop, the book combines a collection of the legal instruments pertaining to the Banking Union with introductory chapters on the policy background and relevant institutional and substantive issues, including procedural matters and questions of legal redress. It thus offers a straightforward access to the relevant policy and substantive issues, which will be of help for practitioners, academics and students. Both editors have published on the relevant aspects before and combine the perspectives of different jurisdictions.
- Author BiographyJens-Hinrich Binder, LL.M. (London) is Professor of Law at Eberhard-Karls-Universitaet Tuebingen, where he holds a Chair in Private Law, Commercial and Corporate Law. Christos Gortsos is Professor of International Economic Law at the Panteion University of Athens, as well as visiting Professor at the Law School of the Kapodistrian University of Athens and the European Institute of the University of Saarland.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight783 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byChristos Gortsos,Jens-Hinrich Binder
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.