All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith this book we aim at describing and analysing the selection, daily life, networks and values of local top political leaders in seventeen European countries. The empirical urishment to the investigation into town halls across Europe is a survey conducted in 2003 with mayors and corresponding top local political leaders. The data covering responses from 2700 leaders is a unique and rich material allowing descriptions and analyses pursuing a number of lines of inquiry.
- Author BiographyHenry Back is professor of Public Administration at the School of Public Administration, Goteborg University. Dr. Hubert Heinelt is professor for public administration/ public policy and urban studies at the Institute for Political Science of Darmstadt University of Technology. Annick Magnier is professor of Urban Sociology at the University of Florence, Facolta di Scienze Politiche Cesare Alfieri .
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleUrban and Regional Research International
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVS Verlag fur Sozialwissenschaften
- Content Note99 black & white tables, biography
- Weight565 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAnnick Magnier,Henry Back,Hubert Heinelt
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.60Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.