Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers insights into the state of EU-Korea relations and considers potential lessons for other bilateral and regional initiatives. Every essay in this volume is written by European and Korean experts in international law. Each examines a particular aspect of the legal framework for EU-Korea relations, analysing the scope and substance of the relevant legal rules, as well as the opportunities and challenges for future cooperation. The contributions cover a wide range of policy areas, including trade, competition, and investment, as well as cooperation in n-ecomic areas, such as environmental protection and security policy, and aim to offer insights t only into the state of EU-Korea relations, but also potential lessons for other bilateral and regional initiatives. This is the first major study of the recently concluded South Korea-EU FTA and its implications for relations between the two partners. It is an exciting collaboration between European and Korean authors with a range of kwledge and expertise in international law and EU law. It analyses the key provisions of the South Korea-EU FTA in detail. It identifies potential opportunities and challenges for future relations between the two partners.
- Author BiographyJames Harrison is Lecturer in International Law at the University of Edinburgh.
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJames Harrison
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.