Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionA good social history of Europe has yet to be written though, given the developments over the last few decades, this seems more urgent than ever before. This volume presents an important step forward in that it brings together eight internationally kwn social historians from Europe and Israel, each of whom offer an overview of some key themes in European history during the last two centuries. While dealing with the great changes of this period, the authors reveal the commonalities that link European societies together but also important differences at a national level.
- Author BiographyHartmut Kaelble is Professor of Social History at the Humboldt University, Berlin and Director of the Centre for the Comparative History of Europe (ZVGE).
- PublisherBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Date of Publication30/04/2004
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHerndon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerghahn Books, Incorporated
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Edited byHartmut Kaelble
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.