CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing from rationalist and constructivist approaches, the book examines the impact of the EU on the polity, policies and politics of Cyprus. This book considers the impact at home and abroad.
- Author BiographyANGELOS SEPOS is Lecturer in EU/European Politics at Newcastle University, UK. He has previously held posts at the European University Institute and University of Cyprus. He has published work in the areas of federalism, European public policy/public administration, Europeanization, differentiated integration and EU-Member State relations, particularly Cyprus.
- Author(s)Angelos Sepos
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/10/2008
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.