CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionEva Gross analyzes changing national preferences towards the EU CFSP and ESDP by providing detailed accounts of British, French and German crisis decision-making in FYROM, Afghanistan, Leban and DR Congo. While transatlantic relations remain important, crisis management under the EU label is increasingly accepted in national capitals.
- Author BiographyEVA GROSS is Senior Research Fellow for European Foreign and Security Policy at the Institute for European Studies, Free University Brussels, Belgium.
- Author(s)Eva Gross
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/04/2009
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight402 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.