CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionHenry James was an American-born British writer who became one of the most influential writers and critics of the late 19th century, particularly in regard to the literary movement kwn as Realism. A forerunner of writers like James Joyce, much of Henry James' works were written from the point of view of a character in the book, and many of his titles, including Daisy Miller, The Portrait of a Lady, and The Turn of the Screw, are all widely read and remain popular today. While vels like The American and The Ambassadors explore an American's trip to Europe, The Europeans looks at the reverse, with Europeans coming to visit relatives in New England. The Europeans is a comedy, making it one of James' lighter works.
- Author(s)Henry James
- Date of Publication10/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.