All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe premier safety guidebook for anyone working in the event industry. The Event Safety Guide is the United States' first published safety guidance directed specifically at the live event industry. Culled from existing life safety standards and the insight of top professionals within the event industry, The Event Safety Guide compiles the best operational practices currently available in the live event industry in a single easily referenced manual. The guide is t a how-to book or a complicated set of standards. Rather, it is intended to help busy industry professionals kw what safe workplace practices might be, heighten their understanding of the importance of safety in everything they do, and apply these best practices in their daily work. Designed for field use, The Event Safety Guide is categorically organized and written in straightforward and easily understood language. Thirty-nine chapters and five appendixes address a broad range of subjects relevant to most events, including emergency planning, weather preparedness, and fire safety, as well as specific technical issues such as pyrotechnics, rigging, and temporary staging. Included appendixes provide additional resources, including helpful planning checklists and information on the National Incident Management System (NIMS) Incident Command System (ICS). All referenced standards are thoroughly cited within the text to ensure readers kw precisely where to turn for additional information. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or just starting out in the event industry, you'll find The Event Safety Guide to be an indispensable reference when planning your next event.
- Author BiographyThe Event Safety Alliance is a non-profit safety trade association dedicated to promoting and supporting the concept of life safety first during all phases of event production. Formed in the wake of several tragic accidents within the live event industry, the Event Safety Alliance strives to eliminate the knowledge barrier that often contributes to unsafe conditions and behaviors through the promotion of best practices and the development of training and planning resources.
- Author(s)Event Safety Alliance
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note15 color photos, color illustrations
- Weight999 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.