All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionState-of-the-art methods for finding, securing, and retaining the best corporate sponsors The authoritative guide to creating and closing deals with irresistible ROIs Event Sponsorship provides step-by-step guidelines for attracting, signing, and keeping sponsorship for any event, including festivals, conventions, expositions, sporting events, arts and entertainment spectaculars, charity benefits, and much more. This hands-on resource presents successful strategies and tools for staying competitive in today's market by offering corporate sponsors the highest return possible on their investment. Leading experts give real-world advice for researching and targeting prospective companies, developing a sponsorship marketing plan, creating an effective proposal, selling the sponsorship, and negotiating a deal. Learn how to bring increased sponsorship dollars to any event by:* Placing value on sponsorships* Expanding the value of a sponsor* Creating the best image for an event* Networking with other event professionals worldwide With complete coverage including case studies, legal issues, the Internet, the sophisticated corporate customer, n-sports sponsorship opportunities, and an international view of sponsorship, Event Sponsorship is a powerful tool for event managers and other event professionals. THE WILEY EVENT MANAGEMENT SERIES-Series Editor, Dr. Joe Goldblatt, CSEP THE WILEY EVENT MANAGEMENT SERIES provides professionals with the essential kwledge and cutting-edge tools they need to excel in one of the most exciting and rapidly growing sectors of the hospitality and tourism industry. Written by recognized experts in the field, the volumes in the series cover the research, design, planning, coordination, and evaluation methods as well as specialized areas of event management.
- Author BiographyBRUCE E. SKINNER, CFE, is former president of the International Festivals and Events Association (IFEA), the largest professional association for festivals and special events in the world, and Director of the Fiesta Bowl in Phoenix, Arizona. VLADIMIR RUKAVINA, CFE, is General Manager of Narodni Dom Cultural Center, Maribor, Slovenia, and President and CEO of the International Festival of Lent.
- Author(s)Bruce E. Skinner,Vladimir Rukavina
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2002
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleThe Wiley Event Management Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width200 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.