All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionTired of eating the same old thing night after night? In The Every Day Gourmet, chef Michael Malkoff offers up more than 100 easy-to-make recipes that let you create exotic dishes in minutes.'
- Author BiographyMichael Malkoff has worked as a food stylist and food coordinator on numerous cooking shows. For years he was a partner in Satori, a Boston restaurant specializing in vegetarian and hearty Mediterranean fare, and the proprietor of <i>Mmmm</i> Catering. He currently is a culinary instructor in the Boston area and is developing the TV version of <i>The Every Day Gourmet</i>, a visual experience to complement the taste sensations of his recipes.
- Author(s)Michael Malkoff
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication01/03/1999
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationRochester, VT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealing Arts Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.