All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor those who think a rice cooker is a one-hit wonder, it's time to think again. Lemon Chicken Soup with Orzo? Mixed Mushroom and Bulgur Risotto? Sausage and Broccoli Rabe with Farro? Yes, all can be made in a rice cooker! This practical cookbook details methods for preparing basic grains and collects 85 soups, stews, salads, side dishes and complete meals, including lots of options for vegetarians and pescatarians. And the information on how to use a rice cooker to its fullest advantage—from basic, -frills models to high-tech fuzzy-logic machines—makes it easy to put satisfying, delicious meals on the weeknight dinner table with minimal effort and maximum speed.
- Author BiographyDiane Phillips is a cooking instructor, food consultant, and award-winning cookbook author. Her recent books include The Mediterranean Slow Cooker Cookbook and The Easy Pressure Cooker Cookbook (both published by Chronicle Books).
- Author(s)Diane Phillips
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication21/04/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note32 photographs by Jennifer Causey
- Weight635 g
- Width222 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographs byJennifer Causey
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.