All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than 1,000 recipes for any occasion! You'll be mixing cocktails like a pro in time with The Everything Bartender's Book, 4th Edition. Designed for every skill level, this essential guide boasts more than 1,000 recipes for shots, cordials, and punches, along with classic cocktails, mixed drinks, frozen blender concoctions, and even virgin versions of popular drinks. This all-new edition will teach you how to:* Choose glassware and use bar tools* Mix hundreds of crowd-pleasing drinks* Pick the perfect drink for every occasion* Create cocktails using beer and cider* Cure a nasty hangover You'll also find exciting new recipes for making your own bitters, infusions, and syrups, as well as brand-new information on craft beer and fruit ciders. Completely updated and revised, this behind-the-bar handbook reveals the secrets every great bartender--or party host--needs to kw!
- Author BiographyCheryl Charming (aka Miss Charming(TM)) is a bar manager at the Bourbon O Bar in New Orleans, and has more than thirty years of experience in the cocktail culture. She is the author of The Everything Bartender's Book (2nd and 3rd editions), Miss Charming's Guide for Hip Bartenders and Wayout Wannabes, and the Just series of cocktail recipe books. Visit her website at www.misscharming.com.
- Author(s)Cheryl Charming Charming
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication06/03/2015
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight264 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.