All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionEasy to see--and solve! If you are tired of squinting to read crossword clues and spending hours wracking your brain for just one answer, The Everything Easy Large-Print Crosswords Book, Volume V is perfect for you! Everything is bigger in this brand new volumeuthe clues, the numbers, the grids--even the answers! With themes such as: * Beloved books* Classic TV shows* Favorite foods* Popular vacation spots These light and easy puzzles are perfect for taking a break--without having to use a dictionary. And each new crossword will help you improve vocabulary, memory, and problem-solving skills, too. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced puzzler, you'll enjoy the satisfaction of quickly solving these entertaining crosswords.
- Author BiographyCharles Timmerman is the founder of Funster.com, a word game website that was selected as a Yahoo! Pick of the Year, and the author of more than 100 puzzle books, including The Everything Word Search Book, The Everything Giant Book of Word Searches (Volumes 1 to 4), and The Everything Easy Word Search Book.
- Author(s)Charles Timmerman
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight957 g
- Width209 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.