All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you love solving word search puzzles, but get tired of squinting to read the too-small type and tight spacing? This book is the perfect puzzle solution! This all-new volume of quick, fun, and easy puzzles will entertain, while also helping to boost your vocabulary, memory, and problem-solving skills! Inside, you'll find puzzle gems like: The Old West The Human Brain Comic Strips Stock Car Racing Creepy Crawlies Poker Lingo All Kinds of Shoes With more than 150 brand-new puzzles across a range of fun and engaging topics, this book surprises at every turn. This collection of oversized puzzles is perfect for word search fans like you who can't get eugh of these bestselling--and addictive--pencil puzzles.
- Author BiographyCharles Timmerman is the founder of Funster.com, a word game website, and the author of more than forty Everything puzzle books, including The Everything Word Search Book, The Everything Giant Book of Word Searches (Volumes I-IV), and The Everything Large-Print Word Search Book, Volume II.
- Author(s)Charles Timmerman
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Series TitleEverything (Hobbies & Games)
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight676 g
- Width211 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.