All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionLearning Spanish can be easy and fun! Hola! If you've always wanted to learn Spanish, here's a quick and easy way to get started. Whether you're planning a vacation in Mexico or adding a valuable second language to your resume, The Everything Essential Spanish Book will help you order the right dish in a restaurant, answer customer's questions, or converse with locals when traveling. With easy-to-follow instructions and simple explanations, this portable guide covers the most important Spanish basics, including: * The Spanish alphabet and translation* Greetings and conversation starters* Common questions and answers* Verb tenses and sentence structure Don't just learn to repeat words and key phrases--learn to understand them on your own terms and at your own speed. The simple step-by-step approach and lively examples will have you speaking--and understanding--Spanish in time!
- Author BiographyJulie Gutin, author of The Everything Spanish Practice Book with CD and The Everything Spanish Grammar Book, is a professional editor and writer. She was a volunteer teacher for the Boston Red Cross English-as-a-Second-Language Program, teaching English to native speakers of Spanish and Portuguese. Julie lives in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Julie Gutin
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight366 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.