All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHeal your thyroid with the Paleo diet! If you've been diagsed with the autoimmune condition Hashimoto's thyroiditis, you kw how difficult it can be to improve symptoms. However, scientists are discovering ways to address this disease without resorting to prescription drugs and synthetic treatments: through the Paleo diet. By using functional medicine and healing foods, you may finally find relief! In The Everything Guide to Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, you'll discover the causes and symptoms, as well as the link between gut health and thyroid health. You'll learn exactly which foods can help improve your condition and which ones exacerbate problems. This all-in-one health guide features meal plans, 200 nutritious recipes, and easy tips for transitioning to the Paleo lifestyle--so you can improve your well-being and heal your body naturally.
- Author BiographyAimee McNew, MNT, is a certified nutritionist and health coach who specializes in Hashimoto's thyroiditis and other autoimmune disorders, the Paleo diet, hormone balance, and digestive wellness. Since reversing her own Hashimoto's symptoms with a Paleo diet, she now focuses on helping her clients heal while treating autoimmune disorders. Her writing and nutrition work can be found on www.PaleoPlan.com, and she has also been featured in the Huffington Post and on BBC America.
- Author(s)Aimee McNew
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication07/10/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight433 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.