The Everything Guide to Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Professional, Reassuring Advice for Coping with the Disorder - At Work, at Home, and in Your Family by Barbara Leff, Barbara Leff Lcsw, Cynthia Lechan Goodman, Cynthia Lechan Goodman M Ed (Paperback, 2011)
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<p>Narcissistic Personality Disorder, often mistaken for a too-big ego or inflated self-esteem, is in actuality a severe psychological condition that ruins marriages, social relationships, work environments, and the sufferer's own sense of self. Although perceived as self-confident and arrogant, narcissists are really victims of devastatingly low self-esteem and insecurity. The Everything Guide to Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a comprehensive resource for readers who need guidance, including information on: Identifying the symptoms in themselves and their loved onesDifferent types of narcissistsLiving with a narcissistic (one-way) relationshipTreatment options and methodsPreventing narcissism in children and young adultsRecovering from a narcissistic relationship with a parent, spouse, or friend Complete with an exclusive section on the epidemic of \net narcissism\ due to social media, The Everything Guide to Narcissistic Personality Disorder is the complete guide to a misunderstood disorder that impacts millions everyday.
- Author BiographyCynthia Lechan Goodman, MEd, received her Master of Education degree from Columbia University in Counseling Psychology. As an outpatient counselor in New York City, she worked with patients suffering from mood and personality disorders, helping them work through life skills, job skills, issues relating to family and relationships, and general emotional and psychological issues. She lives in Hollywood, FL.
- Author(s)Barbara Leff,Barbara Leff Lcsw,Cynthia Lechan Goodman,Cynthia Lechan Goodman M Ed
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleEverything (Self-Help)
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight544 g
- Width201 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.