All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionUse online tools to discover your family's history! Thanks to the overwhelming number of genealogical records available online today, it's never been easier to trace your family history and find your roots. But where do you begin? With all that information, it can be impossible to kw where to start! In The Everything Guide to Online Genealogy, 3rd Edition, genealogy expert Kimberly Powell guides you through the process of finding your ancestors, helping you:* Effectively search various websites* Decipher census data and other online records* Choose the best way to share data with family members* Connect with other genealogists through social media Packed with tips on using free databases, new websites, and a growing number of genealogy apps, The Everything Guide to Online Genealogy, 3rd Edition has everything you need to scour the Internet and find your ancestors, going back generations!
- Author BiographyKimberly Powell is the winner of the 2013 Silver Tray for Excellence in Genealogical Publishing. She is vice president of the Association of Professional Genealogists and a member of the National Genealogical Society and the International Society of Family History Writers and Editors. She has written about genealogy for About.com since 2000, and she is the author of The Everything Family Tree Book, 2nd Edition and The Everything Guide to Online Genealogy, 2nd Edition.
- Author(s)Kimberly Powell
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication08/01/2014
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.