All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHeal inflammation and restore immunity! Fifty million Americans suffer from autoimmune disease. If you're one of them, you kw that it can be difficult to get relief from the many symptoms associated with the disease. But recently, scientists have found success in treatments that include functional medicine and healing foods. In The Everything Guide to the Autoimmune Diet, you'll learn exactly what foods can help improve your conditions--and how to avoid the ones that exacerbate problems. This gluten-free diet focuses on healing the gut, boosting immunity, and restoring wellness. Inside, you'll find delicious and nutritious recipes including:* Turkey Breakfast Sausages* Farmers' Egg Casserole* Breakfast Fried Rice* Coconut Cream of Broccoli Soup* Harvest Chicken Soup* Mediterranean Turkey Burger* Herbs de Provence-Crusted Bison Sirloin Tip* Ojai Ginger-Orange Salmon* Casa Blanca Chicken Skewers* Beet and Peach Salad* Pumpkin Spice Applesauce Featuring meal plans, 150 recipes, and a variety of detoxifying juice cleanses, this guide will help you heal your body naturally.
- Author BiographyDr. Jeffrey S. McCombs, DC, specializes in the treatment of chronic inflammatory disease, using dietary protocols to reverse autoimmune conditions. For more than thirty years, his medical practice has incorporated mind/body medicine to treat chronic health conditions. He lives in Ventura, CA.
- Author(s)Dr. Jeffrey McCombs
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication03/06/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight458 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.