All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNothing but net! You can dribble, shoot, and swish with tons of basketball fun in The Everything Kids' Basketball Book, 2nd Edition! Full to the rim with trivia, history, and thirty fun puzzles and games, this one-of-a-kind book is a must-have for kids who love the game. Inside, you'll discover: * Facts and stats about basketball players of the past and today* The best offensive and defensive moves* Up-to-date stats and records of NBA teams* The scoop on the WNBA, the NCAA, and Olympic basketball* The history of basketball* The rules of the sport and tips for enhancing your gameThis is your tip-off into the world of basketball. Learn about the greatest players, figure out the best position for you, and understand the sport on a deeper level. From college ball to the Hall of Fame, this book is your ticket to the fastest game in town!
- Author BiographyBob Schaller is an award-winning sports writer and the author of thirty-five books, including The State of the Game with Hall of Fame basketball coach Denny Crum and UCLA legend John Wooden, and What Though the Odds with Notre Dame alum Haley Scott DeMaria. He is currently a contributing writer for several magazines and online news sites, including Skating, Splash, USA Gymnastics, and USA Hockey. He has a master's degree and is working toward a PhD in communications. He lives in Lubbock, Texas. Dave Harnish is the head basketball coach at Western Nebraska College. His teams have won the Region IX Tournament twelve times to advance to the national tournament, and have won at least thirty games ten times. They have not lost more than nine games in a season since 1993. He lives in Scottsbluff, NE.
- Author(s)Bob Schaller,Dave Coach Harnish
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleEverything Kids
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight221 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.54
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.28
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.74
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.00
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.47
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.65
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.