All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHundreds of recipes for healthy Mediterranean meals! People who live in the Mediterranean region enjoy one of the healthiest diets in the world--they have the lowest rates of chronic diseases and one of the highest life expectancies in the world. Thanks to a local diet rich in vegetables, fruits, whole grains, nuts, and of course, olive oil, a healthy lifestyle is a staple of the Mediterranean culture. Open The Everything Mediterranean Cookbook, 2nd Edition to find 300 of the most sumptuous--and healthy--recipes that the Mediterranean has to offer, including: * Breakfast baklava french toast* Fried calamari* Roasted beets with almond-potato skordalia* Greek summer sangria* Lemon meringue phyllo tarts Just because you don't live in the Mediterranean doesn't mean you can't eat like you do! With this easy-to-use cookbook, you have everything you need to enjoy the lush, vibrant foods of the Mediterranean--all at home!
- Author BiographyPeter Minaki is the creator of the popular Kalofagas food blog and a frequent contributor to Greece's Free Press Gastronomy website. He hosts and cooks for the Kalofagas Greek Supper Club, casual intimate gatherings featuring regional food and wines, in Canada and the United States. He teaches cooking classes, provides catering, and creates popups at venues around Toronto. He lives in Scarborough, Ontario.
- Author(s)Peter Minaki
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- atkenosvadm1219 Apr, 2016by
Can you keep a secret?
OK so I am asking IF you can keep a secret? Peter Minaki is an absolute culinary craftsman. A master of the craft. And many a Hellenic (Greek) woman would not be so happy to hear that this man is absolutely sensational or that his recipes are well worth trying. I am a fan, but don't tell my wife.
Verified purchase: No
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72