All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe organized bride's guide to a stress-free wedding! Maybe you've been envisioning your wedding day since for years, or maybe you don't even kw where to start with the planning process. No matter how long you've been planning this day, The Everything Wedding Book is your go-to resource, with all you need to plan a unique, memorable, and stress-free wedding. In this updated edition, trusted wedding planner Katie Martin shares her expertise on traditional wedding topics such as writing invitations, picking flowers, and creating a realistic budget. But she also covers new issues, like handling social media before, during, and after the wedding; getting the most out of a wedding website; and how to plan an eco-conscious wedding. From the guest list and invitations to the honeymoon and thank-you cards, this is your complete guide for the wedding of your dreams!
- Author BiographyKatie Martin is the CEO of Elegance & Simplicity, Inc.--a wedding and event design group focusing on event planning, floral design, and decor in the Washington, DC Metro area (www.eleganceandsimplicity.com). Ms. Martin is also the publisher and editor-in-chief of Eco-Beautiful Weddings magazine and blog--the first and only magazine to feature stylish and green weddings (www.eco-beautifulweddings.com). She lives in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Katie Martin
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight571 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $44.08Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $19.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.