All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhat to do before I do! Booking the reception site. Finding that perfect dress. Making the (gulp!) guest list. For the newly engaged bride, the list of things that have to be done, viewed, picked, tasted, and signed can be overwhelming! This convenient and irreplaceable guide can help you stay organized, prepared, and relatively stress-free for your big day. Inside, you'll find helpful sections on:* Making and sticking to a wedding budget.* Using the world of social media to your advantage.* Keeping track of vendors and payments.* Invitation and thank-you te etiquette.* Do-it-yourself projects.* Planning strategies and checklists. Packed with dozens of worksheets, checklists, and samples, The Everything Wedding Organizer, 4th Edition makes planning your wedding a breeze!
- Author BiographyShelly Hagen is the author of numerous Everything wedding books, including The Everything Destination Wedding Book, The Everything Elopement Book, the second and third editions of The Everything Wedding Organizer, and The Everything Wedding Book, 3rd Edition. She lives in Saratoga Springs, NY.
- Author(s)Shelly Hagen
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Series TitleEverything
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight573 g
- Width152 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsWire-O
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.