Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionApproximately 45 chapters written by leading international authorities. Each chapter analyses the available literature to produce an authoritative statement about the management of urological disorders. The book includes a concise summary of the best available scientific evidence providing up-to-date information.
- Author BiographyC Dawson is Consultant Urologist at The Edith Cavell Hospital in Peterborough. G Muir is Consultant Urologist at King's College Hospital in London.
- PublisherTFM Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2005
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationHarley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTFM Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight1764 g
- Width270 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byChris Dawson,Gordon Muir
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.